1. LFSPro Ads

Getting fined passing with yellow light is not right

i have noticed since i started playing lfsp that you can get fined if you pass the traffic light with it being yellow(NOT RED) i think this has to change especially in south city map...

fine should be applied ONLY if someone passes the light with RED and not with yellow...yellow is to warn people that the light is going to turn red so if they feel they can pass it before turning red they should risk 500 or 700$ and accelerate or if they feel like they cant pass it in time or are far from the light they can brake but NOT fine them for passing it when its actually YELLOW

O problema não é exatamente levar multa enquanto a luz está amarela. O problema, é que a luz amarela passa para a luz vermelha rápido demais, então, enquanto alguém ainda está passando pelo semáforo, o semáforo passa para a luz vermelha, levando assim a multa

4 horas atrás, Alysavos15650 disse:

but i see it being still yellow when i pass and THEN turn red but the thing still gives me fine....dint know if this has happened to anyone else but i think its programmed like that

To not give problem, you passes in the green, thus will not have problems with the yellow that only stays two seconds at the maximum;)

• 1 month later...
  • Negan locked this topic