1. LFSPro Ads

Oil change

Tomi21

What I want to suggest is a modification of this system, what do I mean with this, actually, to know when you have to chenge your oil, you can either go to Big Maicon, or through the web, but not always you remember of checking or you simply forget about that and you remember when your car condition starts lowering. I want to suggest that you could see how many kilometers the oil will be valid in the command !(carname) and that a light or warning in insim appears 10 kilometers before your oil needs to get changed.

Tomi21

4 minutos atrás, Tomi21 disse:

What I want to suggest is a modification of this system, what do I mean with this, actually, to know when you have to chenge your oil, you can either go to Big Maicon, or through the web, but not always you remember of checking or you simply forget about that and you remember when your car condition starts lowering. I want to suggest that you could see how many kilometers the oil will be valid in the command !(carname) and that a light or warning in insim appears 10 kilometers before your oil needs to get changed.

Tomi21

Thanks for the sugestion! But a similar suggestion has already been given: 

(Translated by Google)

• Negan locked this topic