1. LFSPro Ads

Lower Price For Garage Slots,Progress save for cleaning

Hello... have some thoughts and i want to share it with you..i think that some things should be fixed on lfspro cruise server

• i believe that 100.000$ for a garage slot is way overpriced beacuse
  1. ...some players have such a hard time making money that they cant even afford to pay their ipva or taxes...
  2. 100.000$ are more money than the money that you would need to buy a car

my suggestion for that is:

i think the garage slot price should decrease to at least 50% or less judging from the people who reply to this post

• earning expirience with cleaning is currently a pain in the back..collecting one ton of trash without disconnecting is taking so long because:

1. the trash fills up slower than a prius trying to accelerate
  2.  players collect the trash all the time and you need to be faster,thing that its not very achieveable with the uf1
  3. players sometimes cant sit here collecting trash for 3 hours without taking a break or even turn their computer off
  4. players see the heavy filled trash spots for the vip members and go there thinking that they can collect it but at the end they just went there for no reason

my suggestion for that is:

i believe that the trash should fill 15-20% faster or not being able to be collected by other players so people will have their own trash to collect.the trash progress should be saved and not deleted if you disconnect by accident or by will and the heavy filled vip trash spots should be removed as a location for non-vip members to not make things complicated to them.

if you made it this far into this post,thanks for reading and be sure to leave a comment on what you think of my opinions...thanks!

• Administrator

• Garage slots price: decreased from Lp$100000 to Lp$30000. Slots limits will continue in 8.

• Fill for gargabe increased a bit, even if no cleaners are online.

• I changed the gargabe Reputation Points/EXP payout from 1Ton to 40Kg, and included a message to inform the user how much EXP/RP he did earn.

User received a reward by PM.

• Negan locked this topic