1. LFSPro Ads

Unplayable

Howard

Yesterday I entered the new cruise, like 10 times I did the tutorial, in the end I passed it. I realized that without having touched the car, only with any blow the car loses much condition and every time you must go and spend more money to repair it.

Then I'm playing and lujan asks me for help because I was stuck in the garhead, a policeman saw me helping him, I got jailed because of intentional crash and fine page 4000 and a time without playing, all because he asked me for help and there were no rescue.

Today I enter blackwood, I did not even notice the signs on the asphalt, a cop sees me and without realizing I was going insane. I lose my license and they give me a warning point. I think this became unplayable, now, there are more controls than in real life. Do they do it for people respect more? No idea, I see that people walk like crazy against the hand and doing crazy things at all times and when they see cop they begin to respect.

I think they should create track tutorials, steering aids or better signaling, etc, so that fools like me do not go through the same thing and wait 30 minutes waiting to start again with a UF1 for something unintentional. Now I must buy my license again and who knows what else.

I write this because I'm angry that by strict control you can not play normally as you did before. I do not understand what they want to get if it's just a game and 90% of the people here do not take it literally.

You should walk like a grandma so that nothing happens to you, do not damage your car, do not get fined, do not lose your life, etc. etc.

• Administrator

The server should be like real life and that's why it's called roley play. Before the update, players were crashing at 300, 400 KmH combined (sum of both speeds) and they lost only 10%, 15% of their health. Makes no sense.

The question involving rescuing is related to the reports we had in the past. Many players, even those who requested help, reported the players who were "helping" as crasher's. And then when we applied the fine/ban, they said "someone requested help, I wasn't crashing". To avoid this type of report, we decided to deny all helps regarding to roll over another player. The only exception is for stucked/jammed players who may need just a quick push, as you can see in the rules:

Civilian Rules

1. Civilians cannot act as staff members, in any situation. It is understood by acting as staff if the player helps in any way during chases or crashing to unroll other vehicles for example.
  2. Players can help jammed players, when they clearly request help by chat. This rule does not apply to players who needs to be towed for a long period, to Gearhead Garage for example.
  3. Traffic laws must be followed all the time, including speed limits, road signs, traffic lights and officers' requests.
  4. Spamming service requests won't be accepted.
  5. The only way to be refunded is on the forum. We won't tolerate swearing against Cops or Rescuers even if the reason is a mistake of them.

If you got fined in this situation, give me the replay or the fine number, or at least the day it happened. For blackwood, we adviced the cops to keep a friendly behavior regarding players wrong-way driving. If you are sure you wasn't breaking another traffic law, again give me the fine number, replay or tell me when (day, hour) it happened.

Regarding "driving like a grandma", we prefer to say "driving like real life". If you crash while driving fast, you will probably need to visit the hospital. Wrong way driving in certain places will result in a fine, and it's to prevent to have 30 players driving like this at same time. But we understand that players want to drive freely, and that's why we removed a lot of radars and wrong way detectors from locations you can really drive fast without dangers of layout.

Again, if you have the fine number, MPR file or can inform the day it happened, I can check for a refund.

Thank you for answering so quickly.

I understand about health, so they do not become so crazy.

So if you can help, and that was what happened to me, the partner was trapped, the problem is that the cops do not let you defend yourself, there is the friendly behavior, they would only do it if you are friends with them. The person should have about 5 minutes to defend themselves.

Unfortunately I never save the MPR files, from now on I will start saving them. I am aware that I violated a traffic law and was driving in the wrong way, although I did not realize it, the cop saw me and said that I was in wrong way. The problem is that the cops never pay attention when you are defending, they always catch you and in a few seconds you are in prison.

Now, my problem is how to get a quick reputation to be able to buy my license again. With the new update win rep is more difficult than getting the passport in my country. I am from Venezuela

By the bad I learned what I should and should not do, and learn to observe each map to drive correctly. I just want you to help me on the subject of the rep. Thanks :)

• Administrator

As I said, helping jammed players is allowed, and cops SHOULD NOT fine you due this. I will try to get the replay from host and check fines given, then I will be able to calculate how many RP you lost.

Blackwood is a new map, so it's ok if people do mistakes while driving, specially when related to wrong way driving. We used a map for 4 months before this new one, so people should have time to understand all changes.

Thanks for the interest. Before those 2 fines I had like 10 of rep nor bad I remember it. In terms of help, you can contact Lujan, he is aware that he has asked me for help.

The cops should then have compassion for at least 1 week.