1. LFSPro Ads

cobrança de ipva

As aulas ja estão começando e eu não vou ter tempo para ficar jogando, e se eu não jogar eu não vou ter dinheiro pra pagar o ipva e se eu não pago o ipva eu perco meus carros, ou seja me fodo. Seria muito legal se a cobrança do ipva levasse em conta os carros e também o tempo que eu fico online, que por exemplo, eu fico 1 semana sem jogar o preço que devo pagar no ipva vai diminuir porque eu não estava online entende ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The classes are already starting and I will not have time to play, and if I do not play I will not have money to pay the ipva and if I do not pay the ipva I lose my cars, or fuck me. It would be very cool if the collection of ipva took into account the cars and also the time that I get online, that for example, I stay 1 week without playing the price that I must pay in ipva will decrease because I was not online understand ?

aaaaa, legal eu não tinha pensado nisto, então eu teria que ''vender'' meu carro?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaaaa, cool, I had not thought of it, so would I have to '' sell '' my car?

• Negan locked this topic