1. LFSPro Ads

User's Problem

Hello, as you know I have server called “Georgian Ceuise” and when we moved on LFSPro, we had lots of problems about accounts, majority of our accounts have been baned. Also we have second server UNLIMTWEAK and then there we have more baned users, so I want you to ask if it possible, give us one category, which one will be able to control users on our region,or if already have you have something like that,  please give me permission to control my gamers accounts.

- Nicky

приветствую , как вы знаете, у меня есть сервер по имени Georgian Cruise, и когда мы перешли на LFSPro, у нас возникло много проблем в связи с аккаунтами, и на многие забанили, и второй сервер - UNLIMTWEAK, и в Банлисте добавилось больше пользователя.   предлагаем чтобы отделить  отдельную категорию. Который сможет хотя бы в одном  регионе Контролировать пользователя. Или если уже есть похожий позвольте проконтролировать аккаунты моих игроков.

Я согласен с Ники ,и будет очень приятно , если отдельная категория будет доступна , потому что у нас много не контролируемых проблем . Сотруднечество самый лучший вариант.

9 hours ago, Negan said:

Working on a solution for that. Is not something easy, as most of the players banned really created more than one account.

Everyone who is not doing this, is staying outside? Boost up your limits or behave in appropriate ways because to avoid me contacting with support every time. (or just you can do whatever i suggested)

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Nicky said:

Everyone who is not doing this, is staying outside? Boost up your limits or behave in appropriate ways because to avoid me contacting with support every time. (or just you can do whatever i suggested)

Yes, user's banned cannot join. The accounts limit is to avoid people to create account only to cause problems. This is why email confirmation is also required. The current limit works perfectly for all brazilian, portuguese, turkish and all other players.

One of the things I figured out was that some players already had an account in the past. It means that they registered on LFSPro and probably lost their account/stopped to use it somewhere in the past.

• Negan locked this topic