1. LFSPro Ads

IM BANNED WITHOUT REASON.

Hi , im banned, reason? ''''bug abuse'''' really ? what bug? , I only went to eat, it was afk 10 minutes and when I returned I already had the ban . 
topic appeals is closed for me . 
Where do I post the complaint?

• Administrator

You stayed outside the track, in a particular area (and for more than 10 minutes) receiving bonus. What you did is a known bug and you should know that we know about it ;)

There is no appeals section for bans on LFSPro Cruise. Any message you still sending about it may be considered wrong/fake report or spam.

We saved the replay. Other players are also aware of it and reported you ;)

and where do I leave my complaint? between 10 min before, as I was off track I went to eat.
It is not the first time that they have tried to do anything.
afk no receiving bonus . but hey, it only remains to accept it.
how long is the ban? and the account loses everything? 

• Administrator

Even if you unintentionally did it, you did a glitch. I checked your stats for 10 minutes at least before ban you, to be sure that you were using a glitch. Basically, your bonus and cash increased while you were outside the track, what IS A GLITCH.

If you were eating, so how do you say that you wasn't receiving it? Strange. Finally, there is no complaint section because most of the bans applied on Cruise are done by an admin. As an Admin, I can join in the server to collect information, I can check all your details on Cruise, I can check logs, basically everything you do in the Cruise Server. So, we only ban a player when we are 100% sure of what this player is doing, what means nothing you say will change our opinion.

If I were you, I would reconsider my behaviors. Instead keep writing "oh I didn't know", take it as a lesson. Retired does not means Spectating. If you wanna spectate, park your car or simply go to spectator.

I just did not know that that was not legal! I did not read anywhere. and I had not seen the bonus keep adding up or anything.
If it was my mistake, I accept it, it will not happen again. But at no time abuse a bug, or at least it was not intentional
to all this, the bug until when is it?

• Administrator
12 hours ago, NicoCba said:

I just did not know that that was not legal! I did not read anywhere. and I had not seen the bonus keep adding up or anything.
If it was my mistake, I accept it, it will not happen again. But at no time abuse a bug, or at least it was not intentional
to all this, the bug until when is it?

It really was your mistake. Not intentional? You said that you stayed 10 minutes away, but I have your logs and replay where you stay as retired for more than 90 minutes.

As I said, just accept it and stop lying. Otherwise you can end with a permanent ban from master server. We are not dumb here. Maybe you are, but not us.

The insult I think is not necessary.
What I want to say is that im did not know that it counted as a bug :), now that I know, I'm sorry! It was my fault.
As I said, I did not know that that counted as a bug
?