1. LFSPro Ads

Novo método de combustível

Olá,eu sei que já tem a questão de abastecimento dos carro,mas eu tenho uma sugestão que eu acho que melhoraria a experiencia dos jogadores.

A ideia é a seguinte,todos os jogadores deverão deixar os carros com 0% ou 1% de combustível ao sair do Pit,assim como a condição,a insim poderia controlar o combustível proporcionando uma experiencia melhor.

Se já for assim,me avise pois sou novato e não sei como funciona,atéee.

The way the fuel works is that insim has a page just for fuels and it saves every car of every players and then every % of fuel that it has, e.g your car has 1.5% fuel left in it, you panic because you do not know where to go or how long it will last you, oh well, you make it to the fuel station with 0.3% fuel left, you fill in all the fuel you can say roughly, 50 Litres of fuel.. Cool you're fueled up, but because of a present bug, sometimes the fuel isn't active right away, but the insim page i was talking about before has already saved the amount of fuel you have put in there. If you pit, you will leave with the same amount of fuel you fueled up with (50 Litres). That's how it works, i presume.

~ Dazza.

• Administrator
On 1/10/2019 at 3:00 AM, DazzaSazza said:

The way the fuel works is that insim has a page just for fuels and it saves every car of every players and then every % of fuel that it has, e.g your car has 1.5% fuel left in it, you panic because you do not know where to go or how long it will last you, oh well, you make it to the fuel station with 0.3% fuel left, you fill in all the fuel you can say roughly, 50 Litres of fuel.. Cool you're fueled up, but because of a present bug, sometimes the fuel isn't active right away, but the insim page i was talking about before has already saved the amount of fuel you have put in there. If you pit, you will leave with the same amount of fuel you fueled up with (50 Litres). That's how it works, i presume.

~ Dazza.

Fuel synchronization isn't something easy. Is a bit difficult for the Insim to understand when you simply go to the track using 100% on setup and when you refuel your car to 100%. I recently (today to be more precise) made some extra modifications on server side to prevent some known bugs. It's a kind of test-and-check function which takes a long time to be perfect. 

• Thanks 1
  • Negan locked this topic