1. LFSPro Ads

Unban

English // Inglês.

Well I come here to ask for an appeal so that my main account (JairinhoBR06) is discontinued. She was banned for accusing me of using "crash mod". I would like to say that I do not use Crash Mod because it is a mod that disrupts the other players and that I have had experience with people using this mod against me and I did not like it! So I do not want this to be used by other players. I want to ask you to review the replay again so that you realize that I was pinging a lot and that I was not using Crash Mod.

Portuguese // Português.

Bom venho aqui pedir um apelo para que minha conta principal (JairinhoBR06) seja desbanida. Ela foi banida por terem me acusado de usar "Crash Mod". Gostaria de dizer que não uso Crash Mod por ser um mod que atrapalha os outros players e que já tive experiencia com pessoas usando este mod contra mim e não gostei! Portanto não quero que isso seja usado por outros players. Quero pedir que analise o replay novamente para que perceba que eu estava com o Ping oscilando muito e que não estava usando Crash Mod.

Link to .MPR -> http://www.mediafire.com/file/elrbn28nilduqf3/MPR+CRASH.mpr <- Link da .MPR

Moment -> 02:05:27.52 <- Momento

Charge Link -> http://forum.lfspro.net/index.php?/topic/393-crash-mod/ <- Link da Acusação

• Administrator

High pings cause a different behavior of the car, and not what we can see on the replay. High pings means MAYBE you will receive and send delayed information about your position, and that's why some players just jump on the screen. It's different from being in the same position as other player, and while the other player flies, you still onthe same route as before.

Maybe you weren't using the crash hack, but maybe you were using other external softwares, like multitools, rear cam or anything else, maybe a vob mod, and it can affect. I already used multitoold and its rear cam for some reason does exactly the same thing as crash hack. Vob mods also can make a replay look exactly as a crash hack, due difference of hitbox of cars.

Due the proof the player showed, and the only thing you have to prove you didn't use is your own words, you will stay banned.

• Negan locked this topic