1. LFSPro Ads

BANIDO POR CAUSA DE 4 CONTAS

Ola, tudo bom com voces, hoje eu venho aqui apelar, nao se se foi um erro do sistema, ou foi outra pessoa que entrou na minha rede e criou uma com o mesmo ip, nao sei, eu venho aqui apelar a voces que retirem meu ban do Cruise, pois eu gosto muito de jogar la, tenho amigos, foi la que eu aprendi mais coisas do LFS, eu faço tudo pelo certo, mais eu fui banido por causa de 4 contas, e por isso apelo a voces, me de desban, eu amo joga no server, e acho que se eu ficasse sem jogar iria entrar em depressao, pois metade dos meus amigos jogam la, mais enfim a decisao e de voces, obrigado por tudo equipe LFSPro.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everything is good with you, today I come here to appeal, not if it was a system error, or was someone else who entered my network and created one with the same ip, I do not know, I come here to appeal to those who withdraw My Cruise Ban, because I really like to play LA, I have friends, it was I who learned more things from LFS, I do everything for sure, but I got banned because of 4 accounts, and so I appeal to you, me of desban, I love to play on the server, and I think that if I went without playing I would go into depression, because half of my friends play it, more finally the decision and of you, thanks for everything team LFSPro

ATT: Marz

• Administrator

After all checks and voting with other members of counsil, we decided to delete all other accounts except "Marz". This account will remain banned from Cruise server (due 100 warning points) til January 7.

The player was fined in Lp$100000 due problems caused to staff team, including multi account checks, logs verifications and so on, and this money was reverted to police department.

• Negan locked this topic