1. LFSPro Ads

SUGESTÃO: ADVOGADO / ADVOCATE

Minha sugestão seria ter uma tag de ADVOGADO [ADV], ele poderia cobrar para tirar players da prisão e ganharia por exemplo: 5 de reputação a cada pessoa tirada da prisão, o player poderia aceitar ou requisar a proposta a ser oferecida, por exemplo, mínimo de Lp$5000/min, o que acham? // My suggestion would be to have a ADVOCATE tag [ADV], he could charge to take players out of jail and win for example: 5 reputation every person taken from prison, the player could accept or requisition the proposal to be offered, minimum Lp $ 5000 / min, what do you think?

• Administrator

Ok, and what the lawyer should do? Nothing? Just offering services for arbitrary values and then people comes out? At this way I can offer a service to anyone for Lp$1 and release all criminals, which is not fair.

Work means do something. Like, when you are an officer, you need to chase to give the fine to receive a reward for it. If you are working for John Jobs, you need to drive to delivery the packages to get your payment. So basically you need to spend something in exchange of something. Did you get what I mean? :D

You need to improve your idea a little bit, then we can think about it. I will close it but you can create a new thread when you have more details.

• Negan locked this topic