1. LFSPro Ads

Physic UCL

Tomi21

Hello. I have got an idea to make the server more realistic, and the idea basically is to add physical used car lots on the maps. Simply the players go there, put their car up for sale or search among all the ised cars that have been put in that UCL. Also, the online Ucl will still be functional, like if it was a kind of mercado libre while you have the option of going to the used car dealership. When you put your car up for sale in the physical UCL, my idea is that players do nit need to pay tax, but that the dealership takes a commision, for example, I leave my car there and put that i want Lp$60000 then the dealership will sell it for Lp$63000 for example.

That was my idea. Thanks for reading it.

6 hours ago, Mano DrifterBR said:

Antigamente havia uma UCL pública no cruise, mas eles passaram aqui para o site. Por aqui fica bem mais organizado.

Nao sabis disso, mas este UCL seria umo separado ao online UCL, como si fosse mercado livre e alguma agencia de carros

• Administrator

In the past, the UCL was on Cruise instead on the forum, but according to Loitruks, it caused many confusions specially because it had many pages. Due it, we prefer to keep UCL here on the forum.

• Negan locked this topic