1. LFSPro Ads

About Fake ads/spam

Blurem

Hello, now recently, someone keeps posting fake ads (for example: You Won a FXR HELLCAT) this is kinda annoying, this isn't a big deal for me personally, but some players might actually get tricked and believe in this, just a suggestion, why not recruit Chat moderators. so they can warn/kick or do something about this, fake ads isn't the only problem, but spam in general.
note: i'm just saying, i'm not saying it's a must to do something, but i would appreciate it if you Negan/Loitruks/Trabulo did something about this problem 

I'd like to see those childs that keep flooding the chat... And if we do say something they tell we're just retard or something like that, that we're nothing on the server.

1 hour ago, KGaming1998 said:

I'd like to see those childs that keep flooding the chat... And if we do say something they tell we're just retard or something like that, that we're nothing on the server.

yeah but don't that "Respect other players and be polite in the server" is one of the rules right?

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Blurem said:

Hello, now recently, someone keeps posting fake ads (for example: You Won a FXR HELLCAT) this is kinda annoying, this isn't a big deal for me personally, but some players might actually get tricked and believe in this, just a suggestion, why not recruit Chat moderators. so they can warn/kick or do something about this, fake ads isn't the only problem, but spam in general.
note: i'm just saying, i'm not saying it's a must to do something, but i would appreciate it if you Negan/Loitruks/Trabulo did something about this problem 

Players creating the fake ads are being fined over Lp$150000 for each fake ad they create. So, don't worry about it.