1. LFSPro Ads

GPS Arrow / Senta GPS

BR:

Olá a todos,

Uma vez que estes pontos de GPS no mapa estão por vezes errados, gostaria de sugerir uma pequena seta abaixo de Este Destino de Conjunto no GPS e isto depende do local Onde o jogador está, A cor da Seta deve estar se o jogador estiver muito longe o destino, ele deve ser vermelho e se o jogador estiver longe, não muito longe do destino, ele deve ficar amarelo e se os jogadores estiverem perto do destino, ele deve ficar verde.

EN:

Hello everyone,

Since these GPS dots on the map are sometime wrong I would like to suggest an small arrow below This GPS "Set destination"  and this depends on the location Where is the player is, The arrow colors should be like If the Player is very far away from the Destionation, The Arrow color should be red and if the Player is just far from the Destination, The arrow color should be yellow and if the Player is just near the Destination The green arrow should be green, It may be helpful.
What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

A GPS system based on location, showing nearest way to follow, is almost impossible. Can be done, but takes much time of programming.

A simple arrow system may be used, but I need to check how much time I can spend on this.

• Negan locked this topic