1. LFSPro Ads

CRIAR UM CANAL NO YOUTUBE PARA DICAS! // CREATE A CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE FOR TIPS

Minha sugestão seria criar um canal no youtube do LFS Pro, para dar dicas dos servidores, não precisa postar vídeos diarios e tals, mas seria bom ter uns vídeos explicando como funciona cada servidor, cada coisa dentro, tipo, como trabalhar no cruise, e por aí vai... Agora como todo Cop/Resgate depois de passar pelo teste, tem que ser treinado para entrar no servidor, poderia ter um vídeo que só quem tenha o link possa ver, para o Cop / Resgate ver o tutorial dele para poder saber como começar com sua profissão no servidor, isso iria ajudar muito a quem faz testes! Espero que minha sugestão seja boa! // 

My suggestion would be to create a channel on youtube from LFS Pro, to give tips from the servers, do not need to post videos daily and tals, but it would be nice to have videos explaining how each server works, every thing inside, type, how to work in the cruise, and so there goes ... Now like every Cop / Rescue after passing the test, you have to be trained to enter the server, you could have a video that only those who have the link can see, for Cop / Rescue see his tutorial for being able to know how to start with your profession on the server, this would help a lot to those who do tests! I hope my suggestion is good!

• Administrator

Youtube videos take time to edit and upload. It's useful for some players, but a lot of players still starting on Cruise server without any check on !help command or on tutorials section. Maybe we can give it a try, but I don't believe we will achieve a good views count on them.

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Youtube videos take time to edit and upload. It's useful for some players, but a lot of players still starting on Cruise server without any check on !help command or on tutorials section. Maybe we can give it a try, but I don't believe we will achieve a good views count on them.

Okay, it would be thinking of players who have difficulties and want to learn by watching the tutorials, it would help them a lot, and it would save their time to find out something from the server, you know? I think it could help, it would not take much time, it would just be some videos, it does not have to be several every month, for one helping is already good, you know?

• 2 months later...
  • Negan locked this topic