1. LFSPro Ads

Turn vehicle back to 100% condition.

Tomi21

In cruise servers, you have a condition meter that measures the engine ware and the body damage. There are many things in which this servers try to be the most realisitic as possible, and I think that would add a lot if in Gearhead Garage you could rebuild your enigine so that you dont lose all your modifications which are very expensive.

• Administrator

The condition on Insim means the overall condition of the car. As in real life, you cannot repair the car and leave it like a brand new car.

We are already thinking about change the way Gearhead repairs works, allowing 100% of condition again but increasing the price as the car becomes old. If it matches with your idea, let me know.

Yeah it is something like that, but i think that it shoul add a new option that said ``rebuild engine´´, not to increase he price of the normal repair, or you could make to options: ``body work´´ and ``engine work´´.

• Administrator

The reason to have cars with limited lifetime is to keep server economy moving. Players need to spend their money, they should have a reason to spend their Lp$, otherwise we will simply turn in a boring game.

Maybe you could make that the mire ware the engine has the less power it has, just like in real life and add an option to rebuild the engine that is priced according to the vehicle price and in that way they have a reason to spend the Lp$

• Administrator

We decided to change the Gearhead and conditions, divided in 2 updates. The first update will change the way the repair cost is calculated and will allow players to fix the cars up to 100%.

Player who made the suggestion was rewarded.

• Negan locked this topic