1. LFSPro Ads

Banned For Driving??

Hello,

So a month or so ago I drove almost the whole night long. Got up to very high bonus. So, I kept driving and got almost 18 million. Today, I was pulled over by a cop that released everybody else but me. Me he fined, and I had been waiting for somebody to follow me and I saw him coming and moved over for him so he could pass. He stops next to me and arrests me. I did not realize this at that time, so I drove off. Next thing I know, I'm in jail for 30 minutes and that same cop is accusing me of "bug abuse" because I had so much money. However, if you look at my total KM's you will see how much I drove. That proves I drove a lot, and I drove a lot that one night almost at once to get a bonus. After I was i jail, the same cop started talking in Portuguese to another guy and using Google Translate, I found that he was convincing him I bug abused somehow. So, can I be unbanned? All I did was drive for a whole night - the cop told me admins have logs, so you can look at logs you have and see I drove that whole night...

Thank you for your consideration,

N\/IDIA

Username: liveforspeedracer101

Ingame name: N\/IDIA

Cop username: killmenow

• Administrator

So you are telling me that you get 5 milion during a single night? So you reach bonus x258 that night? I think you probably didn't do the math, but you need to drive more than 10.000 Km, and a strange point is that you have only 1970 Km.

You didn't receive money from anyone, except 1000 from pykloth before you reset. But a strange point is that you didn't get more money after I changed the payout method on InSim. Strange? I don't think so.

So instead typing bullshit, you should use this section to make a real appeal.

Im not typing bullshit. And no, I didnt get any more freaking money because I had ENOUGH money...why would I try to get more?? Also, for real, what kind of bug could I possibly abuse???!!!! The money is stored in the server. Its not like I can run Cheat Engine. And I can't use any other external program because LFSPRO Launcher shuts it down and the server will kick you without it on. Even if I DID hack speed or something, "i would have to drive more than 10,000 km" come on. Seriously. Alright, I can see how it looks suspicious, and sure, I was farming money by driving the whole night. But be realistic, theres no way I can hack the money!!!! Its not even stored ON my computer, its in the server... I would have to hack the server somehow!!! Also, since you have these "logs", then show me the logs on that night AND YOU WILL SEE I DROVE AND GOT BONUS!!!!! The only bug I can think of is getting a job and teleporting to destination, but LFSPro launcher will most likely kill the teleporting program, InSim will catch the jump, AND I would have more XP!!! So...if you want to ban me thats fine...even without proof. Which is very interesting. So just so I know what I did wrong... and how I apparently "cheated"... either 1. show me the logs and where I got this "horrific amount of money" instantaneously, which is what would happen if I hacked it, OR show me the bug I could abuse. For real. If I hacked the driving somehow to where it gave me more bonus money [which is impossible] then your "logs" will show that. Just show me how I "abused the bug". I would legitimately like to know. Unless I lost my memory somehow during that time, which of course would be interesting as well. Or maybe somebody else hacked my computer then hacked the InSim for me. I don't know, you tell me. It's your server anyways, you should be keeping track of bugs, even though there were none I could exploit for money.

Even if you want to say I "hacked" then just reset my account. No harm done. I honestly don't know what kind of bug you're trying to say I abused. Maybe it's cause I speak english - 99.99% of people here can't even speak it. Might as well change the main language to Portuguese.

• Administrator

Pay for unban? Not really, as people like you I prefer to keep away from my servers.

But let's take a look in facts: you have 1970 Km. I know all bonus calculations and I can guaratee to you that you can't get 5 milion in bonus with this. You have 903 minutes online, what means an average of Lp$5500 for every minute you were connected. Ok, maybe you can say that you made deliveries, but you have only 9. I'm not considering your arrest time.

About hacking, you are wrong. It was possible to cheat the server in the period you played. And yes, I have the logs and can clearly see all your details. This is how I can determine where in the map (X, Y and Z) you were at any time, what did you do (this is how I know that you didn't receive money but sent), your speed (and compare it to your X/Y/Z positions, and a lot of things.

Based on this, I can really say that you were cheating. And language is not a problem here. We have some non-portuguese speakers in the server and they have in-game cash, cars and things, and they were not banned. VIPs give more money than plays paying for unban.

Finally, we have enough experience with servers and online gaming to know exactly what you mean here. You know you cheated. We know you cheated. So, again, use this opportunity to explain yourself, apologize and try to get a new chance instead say "oh you wrong, oh reset my account so but let me play, oh you want money".

I will close this thread. IF you decide to explain to the comunity about what you did and ask for pardon, go ahead. If not, simply leave us, and remember that you can even lose the privilege to appeal.

• Like 1
  • Negan locked this topic