1. LFSPro Ads

Bug of UCL

Hello Negan, i said in the topic :  

I were tuning an car but didnt recive the money there i spent tunning. Right?

So the car has been returned to the owner but i spent 500k+ tuning him for dont recive anything.

Could you give me the money of tuning back seems like i didnt recive anything.... If you want you can see in the log

1 hora atrás, ZxHuguinhoXz disse:

So the car has been returned to the owner but i spent 500k+ tuning him for dont recive anything.

Could you give me the money of tuning back seems like i didnt recive anything.... If you want you can see in the log

Agora entendi pq a UCL ta off.
por causa desse bug.
só esperar agora eles arrumarem

• Administrator
4 hours ago, ZxHuguinhoXz said:

What is the relation between the UFR sold by ymenezes and you? Didn't understand what you mean here

Like ymenezes  have seen the bug there i've seen too.

As you can see in my log i tunned an fz5 (500k+) and sell it for another player. But by that bug i didnt recive anything but i spent with the tuning.

You know? I spent to tune it but didnt recive the money back (of tuning) by that bug.

Now im asking for my tuning money back :D

2 horas atrás, ZxHuguinhoXz disse:

Primeiro, crie outro tópico caso queira falar de algo diferente. Temos uma seção de reportes pra isso. E outra, pq vc não fala que também não pagou pela venda do mesmo carro q vc reclama não ter recebido? Você comprou o FZ5 por 500k e vendeu por 400k, mas não pagou por ele e quer receber os supostos 400k pela venda?

Eu comprei por 500k para não roubarem o carro.

Dps ia colocar na ucl por 900k (500k + 400K do tunning)

Pode perguntar ao Prince avonts