1. LFSPro Ads

Chases

Hello, since chases are a fun thing about the cruise server i think it should be more enjoyable, i mean being rammed till death from cops isn't that fun or also the fact that after not even a second stopping the system says that u got busted, also easy the fact that cops can rejoin after breaking their car. I think that there should be the usage of maneuver like the P.I.T. and less ram (i don't think that in real life cops throw themselves into the suspect's car) and also an anti rejoin and maybe make the health go down a bit slower (?) because  losing so much health for a little touch isn't that realistic ._.

Not saying that the chase system should be exactly as I said but at least i hope that some changes are applied

He is right, since the update is no longer fun the chase, now with any blow you lose a lot of life, this added to the damage of the car. Today escaped with danilo in my heels, and with only 4 or 5 hits I died and finished the chase.

It is also true that if a cop breaks his car, goes pits and leaves as new to continue chasing you, that does not happen in real life and does not seem fair.
Thx :)

• Administrator

Cops cannot go to PIT and chase you back. The exception is during a bank chase:

The same is applied for chase by more than one officer. If one Officer loses the suspect, or roll/crash needing to use commands to return to the PIT, this same Police Officer will not be able to help again in that pursuit. In this case, chasing another user (other than the one the Officer missed out on) is allowed.

If any cop goes to PIT and chase you back (as I said, except in bank chases), you can report him due anti roleplay behavior. But if you mean during the bank chases, or better, if you want to suggest to change cops behavior during bank chases, let us know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Negan locked this topic