1. LFSPro Ads

New car rental system

Howard

Hi, my proposal is to have a more real car rental system.

I mean that the user can rent for hours or days and with car promotions that go out over time. That to be able to rent must buy a license that is worth 30k and demand at the beginning little exp and rep, with the possibility of renting class A and some class B cars, and the more exp and rep can rent cars of class C or even class s, but at very high value

Example: I want to rent a FZ5, the minute costs 75lp, which would be equivalent to 4500 per hour and 108k per day. I want to use it for at least 2 days, and with that money I can buy a new one. But the renting company makes me an offer of 5 days with the car for 50k. I rented it and I must be in charge of all its expenses and I must return the car with more 95% condition, if it is not the case, I must pay 1000 for each 1% less than 95%, and I lose reputation points for that reason

In the case of more expensive cars like FXR, the costs will be much higher logically

Now, with this may people do not buy new cars, and renten every time, of course you do not have the benefit of buying it and always have it. Then it could be that the user can rent it only 7 days a month so that they are not renting all the time.

Also put more cars available for rent, and those already used with more than 1000 km for example are sold.

I know that the new users do not use the current rent system but it is because they do not promote it, and sometimes you want to rent a car but you can not because it is already in use.

Thx, I hope you like the proposal. Any doubt let me know :D

• 2 months later...
  • Negan locked this topic