1. LFSPro Ads

What I do not like on the server? [COPS, ETC]

Hello my name is INTEGRAL, I like the server but there are some problems, I was a cadet in one of the cruise server [SCS] Cruise city  Cadet INTEGRAL and I know the rules well

List of problems

1. COPS - The police do not follow the rules or do not know the rules. Yesterday one policeman sent me a fine 1500-2000$ reason  [WRONG TAG COLOR]. I was afk auto parking lot ,  [AFK] INTEGRAL tag color white .  I have a question, why is my white tag wrong? I can not find the rules in the forum. Why did not the police give me a warning and why did you write me fine for the first time? 

Today I stopped on green grass for 1 minute, the reason was to call the phone. The police again wrote a fine 1500$, Why did not I get a warning?  1 minute stop is Parking?  cop name [COP] Chucky CDT.   In my opinion the police should be trained.  Some police officers are trying to break my reputation. 

i have replay [COP] Chucky CDT   first chase no reason time 5:05:42 / second chase grass stop 1 min 18:54:38  If the police do not stop me from persecuting I will leave the server

+1 from me.

I had fine for wrong color, but my car was white. I try to ask cops, what should I do, but they just ignore me. They dant want to talk. Only give fines. 

8 horas atrás, INTEGRAL disse:

Hello my name is INTEGRAL, I like the server but there are some problems, I was a cadet in one of the cruise server [SCS] Cruise city  Cadet INTEGRAL and I know the rules well

List of problems

1. COPS - The police do not follow the rules or do not know the rules. Yesterday one policeman sent me a fine 1500-2000$ reason  [WRONG TAG COLOR]. I was afk auto parking lot ,  [AFK] INTEGRAL tag color white .  I have a question, why is my white tag wrong? I can not find the rules in the forum. Why did not the police give me a warning and why did you write me fine for the first time? 

Today I stopped on green grass for 1 minute, the reason was to call the phone. The police again wrote a fine 1500$, Why did not I get a warning?  1 minute stop is Parking?  cop name [COP] Chucky CDT.   In my opinion the police should be trained.  Some police officers are trying to break my reputation. 

i have replay [COP] Chucky CDT   first chase no reason time 5:05:42 / second chase grass stop 1 min 18:54:38  If the police do not stop me from persecuting I will leave the server

There is no penalty for wrong tag color, you may be confused.

There is fine for wrong paintwork, which is applied when you are not using an official paint. Ex: PRO1.

Using the AFK tag doesn't prevent you from receiving fines.

6 horas atrás, RiLLRey disse:

+1 from me.

I had fine for wrong color, but my car was white. I try to ask cops, what should I do, but they just ignore me. They dant want to talk. Only give fines. 

There is fine for wrong paintwork, which is applied when you are not using an official paint. Ex: PRO1, PRO2 and etc.

Who decides to fine or not, is the police officer. It is explicit in the rules that you must use the correct paint.

If you use incorrect paint, when you leave the boxes, a message will appear telling you which paint to use

o_Yr_TozgVCDR4QFhahrEFcrd8CT7RNvOUWrRRF5

And you need to change the paint inside the pit, as in the following images

gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

zkS5juf2P8HH7OKYgscQ0AAAAASUVORK5CYII.pn

Edited by iDestiny