1. LFSPro Ads

Vip sumiu depois de ativado.

Boa noite, estou com probelmas, ganhei um vip num sorteio que saiu o resultado quinta feira e ativei na conta logo apos ter resetado a minha, pois estava com alguns problemas. Esperei terminar o vip inicial de 15min e depois ativei, ok, sair do server e depois entrei de novo, apareceu o tutorial de novo e o vip não consta ativado. Quando coloco o codigo de novo, fala que ja foi ativado por mim mesmo. Boa noite !

Good evening, I'm in trouble, I won a vip in a lottery that came out the result Thursday and I activated the account after I reset mine, because I had some problems. I hoped to finish the initial vip of 15min and then I activated, ok, to leave the server and then I entered again, the tutorial appeared again and the VIP is not activated. When I put the code again, it says that it has already been activated by myself. Good night !

If the translation was a bit bad, I'm sorry, as I do not know how to speak English, I ended up opting for google translator.

3 minutos atrás, EU_SOU_UMA_FOCA disse:

Boa noite, estou com probelmas, ganhei um vip num sorteio que saiu o resultado quinta feira e ativei na conta logo apos ter resetado a minha, pois estava com alguns problemas. Esperei terminar o vip inicial de 15min e depois ativei, ok, sair do server e depois entrei de novo, apareceu o tutorial de novo e o vip não consta ativado. Quando coloco o codigo de novo, fala que ja foi ativado por mim mesmo. Boa noite !

Good evening, I'm in trouble, I won a vip in a lottery that came out the result Thursday and I activated the account after I reset mine, because I had some problems. I hoped to finish the initial vip of 15min and then I activated, ok, to leave the server and then I entered again, the tutorial appeared again and the VIP is not activated. When I put the code again, it says that it has already been activated by myself. Good night !

If the translation was a bit bad, I'm sorry, as I do not know how to speak English, I ended up opting for google translator.

*Olhei minha conta novamente, e sumiu 13k e 2 moedas, que tinha recebido do vip.

Espero que esse problema seja resolvido. Obrigado.