1. LFSPro Ads

Permanent Drag Strip

Tomi21

I want to suggest to have a oermanent drag strip in the server. The idea is like this.

A track is built and a traffic light is installed, you divide all cars in classes A,B,C and D just like when you are going to buy a car. Once they are divided, the players will have to pay an entrance fee in order either to participate or simply to watch (being the one to participate more expensive), they run the 1/4 mile and there will be a winner and a loser, the winner qualifies, the loser can`t participate in a carrer until the drag strip restars. And in that way, you keep on climbing until there is a winner which receieves money because of winning. Races must have a timing, I mean it has to be known that at 8pm class A will be able to run. You could auction the Drag Strip for the higher bidder just like you did with that gas station.

That was my idea, thanks for reading it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

We already have something similar to it on Westhill. The idea is not to enforce drag races, but give some extra features that allows it.

Also, we need to pay attention on objects limit. Almost all layouts are already or almost already on limit. Due it, I'm closing this thread.

• Negan locked this topic