1. LFSPro Ads

i have problem when i open launcher 

• Community Manager

Agradecemos o seu contato. Muito em breve a nossa equipe de Suporte fará uma análise da sua solicitação. Não é necessário criar novos tópicos.

Thanks for contacting us. Very soon our Support team will analyze your request. It is not necessary to create new topics.

Gracias por contactarnos. Muy pronto nuestro equipo de Soporte analizará su solicitud. No es necesario crear nuevos temas.

5 hours ago, elmodir said:

You need to dowlnload 6v version 

hello and thank you i downloaded it and i didnt get the error message but this time when i run it nothing happens i dont get anything no matter how much i open it

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.02.2024 at 02:59, NoNameGWAD said:

привіт і дякую, я завантажив його, але не отримав повідомлення про помилку, але цього разу, коли я його запускаю, нічого не відбувається, я нічого не отримую, незалежно від того, скільки я його відкриваю

I have the same thing, nothing happens after opening the program. The launcher stopped opening.

• Community Manager

Several factors can cause this problem, and the most common solutions are listed below:

Additionally, please note that Launcher is only compatible with the Windows operating system and requires the latest versions of the .NET Framework. If issues persist, feel free to contact our support team on Discord.