1. LFSPro Ads

15 million on fines only by 1 day/ 1st time error

I did get fined 15kk (milion) for someth about cops only yesterday and that was the first time. I think the punishment was a little bit too much forced.

If you guys would show me the log for i clear my point ill be greatfull ;)

• Administrator

Let me remember that this fine wasn't your first. Checking my logs, you were already fined multiple times due swearing and crashing.

Let me remember you that I simply ignored some printscreens showing you asking if another player would like to buy ingame cash from another cruise server (for real money, btw), while you were connected on LFSPro Cruise.

Let me remember also about multiple times I decreased your punishment time after you explain yourself on Discord.

Finally, let me remember that we "created" a special payment method only for you.

Due all of this, plus all printscreens and replays from cops and other players, I can guarantee to you that you ignored all things LFSPro already made for you only to swear to our cops. Same cops that protect you from cheaters, crahsers and ingame robberies. Same cops that check your reports. Same cops that assist all other players. Also, we wont accept any swear, any joke, any bullshit against our cops and rescuers. The servers are to provide fun to players and admins and not to be a gossip place or to you show your friends that you are a bad ass.

22 minutos atrás, Negan disse:

Let me remember you that I simply ignored some printscreens showing you asking if another player would like to buy ingame cash from another cruise server (for real money, btw), while you were connected on LFSPro Cruise.

He plays in the same server there i play and he wanted to have more money for play and i was selling money in that server and thats why i asked.

23 minutos atrás, Negan disse:

Let me remember also about multiple times I decreased your punishment time after you explain yourself on Discord.

I remember it was only once and i have been banned for 1 month or less and i asked for you unban to i can talk with you seems you have some kind of restriction there another people only can talk with you if they are in the same server as you.

24 minutos atrás, Negan disse:

Finally, let me remember that we "created" a special payment method only for you.

It haven't been really created seems like i need the crédits and my paypal was bugged i gave you and loi optinios and you guys accept and that only happened for 2 situations not anymore because i knew there loi and you didnt want money on steam so we stopped.

30 minutos atrás, Negan disse:

Due all of this, plus all printscreens and replays from cops and other players, I can guarantee to you that you ignored all things LFSPro already made for you only to swear to our cops. Same cops that protect you from cheaters, crahsers and ingame robberies. Same cops that check your reports. Same cops that assist all other players. Also, we wont accept any swear, any joke, any bullshit against our cops and rescuers. The servers are to provide fun to players and admins and not to be a gossip place or to you show your friends that you are a bad ass.

Is that abou the bind??? Because i wasnt in the intetion of insulting cops, my friend scaped of a pursuit so i get the chance to get a pablito mission and he wanted to but i was arriving first and he was coming with all trying to get it first than me so i putted that bind for him not for cops seems like it doesnt even say names.
Im not saying there you guys dont do anything for me, not at all i apreciate you guys work for keep lfspro stable and with new interesting updates, i just though that 15kk fine was a little bit too much (obviously for me).

I like lfspro , I dont say otherwise, and i dont say there you guys was lazy or smh, i get mad some times yeah but not thinking about it, in my vision point that fine was a bit high only that.

If you could revise it and think better about it i would be thankfull and lemme know your opinion if so.

Ty, Hugo ;)

Ofende, desacata os Policiais, utiliza binds da polícia com mensagens ofensivas, ajuda na fuga do suspeito e quer o quê? Um prêmio?

Você, seus amigos e uma outra equipe já estão "marcados".

Experimentem andar fora da linha para ver o que acontece!

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

O passoca foi meu amigo e esperava que ele fosse por isso dei essa brincadeira com ele , A BIND , eu expliquei em cima.

E não entendi a print...

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ZxHuguinhoXz said:

He plays in the same server there i play and he wanted to have more money for play and i was selling money in that server and thats why i asked.

I remember it was only once and i have been banned for 1 month or less and i asked for you unban to i can talk with you seems you have some kind of restriction there another people only can talk with you if they are in the same server as you.

It haven't been really created seems like i need the crédits and my paypal was bugged i gave you and loi optinios and you guys accept and that only happened for 2 situations not anymore because i knew there loi and you didnt want money on steam so we stopped.

Is that abou the bind??? Because i wasnt in the intetion of insulting cops, my friend scaped of a pursuit so i get the chance to get a pablito mission and he wanted to but i was arriving first and he was coming with all trying to get it first than me so i putted that bind for him not for cops seems like it doesnt even say names.
Im not saying there you guys dont do anything for me, not at all i apreciate you guys work for keep lfspro stable and with new interesting updates, i just though that 15kk fine was a little bit too much (obviously for me).

I like lfspro , I dont say otherwise, and i dont say there you guys was lazy or smh, i get mad some times yeah but not thinking about it, in my vision point that fine was a bit high only that.

If you could revise it and think better about it i would be thankfull and lemme know your opinion if so.

Ty, Hugo ;)

Does not matter if your friend plays in the same server as you outside LFSPro. Our servers are not a market and offering products for real money is against our rules. I can simply give you a permanent ban for it, but I decided to ignore.

You were banned for at least 3 times. Check the reports and you will see how many times you were punished. 2 times we decided to do not give you a permanent ban. Third time you explained yourself on Discord and I decreased the ban time.

And yes, we "created" a new payment method only for you. Is not our fault if your PayPal has a problem or not. We could simply refuse your offer, as Steam credits isn't our goal here. So you should be grateful for it.

And I was almost forgetting: when you receive a permanent ban as you received, it means your account will be deleted, what not happened with you.

Finally, Trabulo started to upload some images of your behavior. Just considering those he already uploaded, we can give you a permanent ban and reset your account. So if I were you, I would just accept this fine and start to be polite with other players. Or we can go ahead and give you the "right" fines and reset your account due all reports.

Listen, while I'm still calm, take a look on your behavior and consider changing it, before you get a permanent ban with account reset.

Se você pensou que eu tava bloqueando o cop você esta pensando mal. O cop estava ali parado bloqueando e com o motor desligado eu acho não sei mas ele tava ali parado e meu amigo que tava na perseguição nos disse que queria ir para a casa então eu e meu amigo esperamos ele ali. Eu estacionei ali para ficar á espera o cop não disse nada nem buzinou então pensei que não teria mal. Não tenho mpr como provas mas podem pedir aos cops que estavam la ele não reagiu ao meu estacionamento por isso pensei que não havia problema.
E já agora
http://prntscr.com/k7mvj4
A punição foi apenas ban , sem multa.

Não queira dar uma de "espertinho", pois vocês já sabiam que o Policial estava fazendo um bloqueio na entrada das casas.

Isso foi dito por membros da sua "equipe" no chat, inclusive alguns deles até incentivaram a bater na viatura.

Como o Negan disse, aceite as consequências e aprenda a ter respeito com os que estão ao seu redor!