1. LFSPro Ads

Junkyard

Tomi21

So, actually, it is very simple to blow an engine, and throwing away the car, either by selling it to someone in the UCL, or by selling it at the dealer. So with this in mind, I thought that a Junkyard could be introduced. How would this be? If you blew your engine, you´d use the command ´´!service´´ and select junkyard, and a worker would go and pick you up and tow the car away, buying it at the price that shows the command ´´!(carname)´´ and those parts would be sold. I think that this would be a feature that could benefit a lot of people, because not only will people avoid buying blown cars in the UCL, but also there would be more work options for the players. 

People can check the car parts when they want to buy in UCL. About the junkyard, I made a suggestion about a car desmantling, one of the ideas of my suggestion is sell junkyard parts there, so it can be added on your suggestion.

My suggestion: 

2 minutes ago, G4BbZ said:

People can check the car parts when they want to buy in UCL. About the junkyard, I made a suggestion about a car desmantling, one of the ideas of my suggestion is sell junkyard parts there, so it can be added on your suggestion.

My suggestion: 

Yes, but I am not actually suggesting that players can be able to go and then buy parts out from the junkyard, I am just suggesting a new way to sell your car, especially focusing on blown cars, even though, I think that making a junkyard where you can go and buy stuff is a really good idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...