1. LFSPro Ads

Ban de multi contas

Recebi Ban de multi contas por causa de meu irmão mais novo , ele nao sabia dessa regra e ficou criando as contas: texas_ , steel_ e ummild  sendo que so uso a takamoto e takamoto_tk , gostaria que vcs retiracem o ban da minha conta takamoto e remover as outras contas ja criadas , pesso desculpas por essa confusão , espero que me ajudem.

I received Ban from several accounts because of my younger brother, he did not know this rule and was creating as accounts: texas_, steel_ and ummild being that so I use a takamoto and takamoto_tk, I would like you to remove the ban from my takamoto account and remover the other accounts already created, people apologize for this confusion, I hope they help me.

56 minutos atrás, Takamoto disse:

Recebi Ban de multi contas por causa de meu irmão mais novo , ele nao sabia dessa regra e ficou criando as contas: texas_ , steel_ e ummild  sendo que so uso a takamoto e takamoto_tk , gostaria que vcs retiracem o ban da minha conta takamoto e remover as outras contas ja criadas , pesso desculpas por essa confusão , espero que me ajudem.

I received Ban from several accounts because of my younger brother, he did not know this rule and was creating as accounts: texas_, steel_ and ummild being that so I use a takamoto and takamoto_tk, I would like you to remove the ban from my takamoto account and remover the other accounts already created, people apologize for this confusion, I hope they help me.

por favor tirem meu ban , gosto muito do jogo , não era a intenção do meu irmao fazer isso , por favor retirem meu ban quero poder jogar de novo

please take my ban, I really like the game, it was not my brother's intention to do this, please remove my ban, I want to play again

• Negan locked this topic