1. LFSPro Ads

city hell my car

Today, after the map was changed, I found that I had a fine of 10 thousand, but after paying it, I also could not find my car in the used cars department. Is it wrong with me or what? Please help me solve this problem

I also have a query as to how many accounts I can create in my computer
2 - Another question
If I have two accounts, can I delete one to create another one?

When you reach a certain amount of fines you can lose your car.

You can only use one account and it can´t be deleted.

If you create more accounts you will probably get baned in all accounts as the server doesn´t alows more than 1 accont per person

5 horas atrás, NEXT12 disse:

Today, after the map was changed, I found that I had a fine of 10 thousand, but after paying it, I also could not find my car in the used cars department. Is it wrong with me or what? Please help me solve this problem

I also have a query as to how many accounts I can create in my computer
2 - Another question
If I have two accounts, can I delete one to create another one?

1- After you lose your car to the city hall the car goes to the UCL (used car lot) and it could be released to anyone that wants at a random time, so if i get it right what happend is that your car was bought by another person.

2- You can create only one account for yourself, but if you have a friend that number raises to 2 accounts per local net.

3- You can ask for a account deleting, but it will need to be analised by an admin that will say if its ok or no.

9 hours ago, GutoBR said:

1- After you lose your car to the city hall the car goes to the UCL (used car lot) and it could be released to anyone that wants at a random time, so if i get it right what happend is that your car was bought by another person.

2- You can create only one account for yourself, but if you have a friend that number raises to 2 accounts per local net.

3- You can ask for a account deleting, but it will need to be analised by an admin that will say if its ok or no.

Fack to this system man stupid 

• Negan locked this topic