1. LFSPro Ads

I dont have a cruise server on my LFSPro

When i enter the game and join to general list of all servers,for my is just showing 2 servers

LFS Brasil and i DIStreet Tweak Garage, other servers i dont have please help me!

31 minutos atrás, Ernadox01 disse:

When i enter the game and join to general list of all servers,for my is just showing 2 servers

LFS Brasil and i DIStreet Tweak Garage, other servers i dont have please help me!

Please, download LFS 0.6T version.

3 minutes ago, Ernadox01 said:

Waiting for general server answer and after that there is no answer of general server .... sorry for spam but i really need help

Unfortunately something is going on with the server, whether it's maintenance or bugs i'm not too sure. Hopefully it will be up and running smoothly soon. 

@Negan @skinzinho

22 minutes ago, Ernadox01 said:

Thank you but now when i try to unlock the lfs its saying that my username isnt found!!!! previous lfs my username has been finded

If you're getting the error message of "Error, Username is already online" please navigate your way to this website;

https://discordapp.com/channels/367412953512673280/450382359603314688

In that one, all you need to do is post your username in-which you use in-game. The others will look after it for you and notify you once it has been completed and set to offline so you can join.

Just now, Ernadox01 said:

Thank you man for answering to me thanks a lot ! ❤️

Don't stress it bud. I'm always here to help.

If you do really appreciate helping, Hit that little ❤️ button down the bottom right of my comments, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks!