1. LFSPro Ads

Negan pls read this

MikeDuarte

Negan, I don't know if you saw the screenshots I send on the other appeal and translate it or if you just heard what skinzinho said.

Please if you've translate it you'd know I didn't say anything wrong. I know I did say ironically "Lfs is getting better" because the tow test was very late on other countries and they could not thing about only in Brazil. Then he said no one care about my opinion and nobody asked me anything because I did never put money on the game (ps: This game is free and everyone has the right to give opinions). Then he answered me arrogantly and I freaked out I know. I said Brazil doesn't move on because people like him. I apologize for that but I'm not a bad person I just wanna play the game and I will deposit credits for the unban and VIP but please when I do that, don't keape judging me. I didn't know why you said you don't want people like me in this game. I always respected the rules and never disrespected no one. I know I offended skc but then i went to ask him for pardon (apologize sry my english) and he just said "Fuc* you son of a bi***". I don't think I'm the one disrespecting people. But as I said before I offended skc saying that stuff, I apologize and I'm not 10 years old for saying this but everyone knows he started. I asked players about the situation and they did say I didn't do anything wrong and he's the one who started for answering me in a bad way. And I know you don't give a **it about what they say in my behavior I know that. But I realized I did say something wrong and again I apologize.

• Administrator

I'm aware of all screenshots from you. You tried to insult not once or twice, but many times including on Discord.

As we said before, PAY TO PLAY or move to original/another server. We don't like people like you here. And if you start a new thread, I gonna block you also from reading the forum.

• Negan locked this topic