1. LFSPro Ads

PORTUGUESES NEED ATTENTION

Hey negan , how are you?? . Ahh , lets see . 6.am(brasilia) - 16players on - 12 portuguese , other 3 are 3 afk brazilians and the other is the bot . in your server  a good quantity of players are portugueses and whe play whit 250 ping , cant you do nothing ?? 2 hosts or a europe host??? That dificults so much our game . If you resolve this it will call, much more Europe peaple ( including Portugueses)

Sori four bed Inglich

I agree, i remember he said once, back when there was only 1 cruise server, that he would've done a second cruise server hosted in UK for european users then i don't know why it didn't happen. High ping is not so good since sometimes a little touch between players becomes almost lethal, and no, vpn Isn't the way, it only decreases the distance between the vpn server (let's say that it's in brasil) and the host of the lfs server but there will be ping between us and the vpn so nothing changes at all or even gets worser.

• Administrator

We already had it in the past. Hosting different locations servers means pay for more than one server. Also, by the experience we have now, the Insim connecting to a different host database may delay on some queries.

Due these problems, we cannot provide what you suggested.

• Negan locked this topic